HDFC Bank Times Titanium Credit Card Review
Is HDFC Bank's Times Titanium Credit Card a good one? Here's the review.
With exclusive lifestyle rewards and travel benefits, the HDFC Bank Times Titanium card offers great value for customers. Here’s more.
The ultimate card for shopping and entertainment, HDFC Bank Times Titanium Credit Card offers a bouquet of rewards and discounts at an annual fee of just ₹500 + applicable taxes. That is among the lowest fees, added to the fact that there is no separate joining fee.
Of course, to be eligible you need a good credit history and a minimum CIBIL score of 700. And, once you are a card holder, you gain access to various exclusive benefits on the HDFC website.
HDFC Times Titanium Card Features
- First year and renewal fee of ₹500 + applicable taxes
- 2 reward points on every ₹150 spent on the card
- 5 reward points for every ₹150 spent on dining on weekdays
- Welcome gift vouchers for shopping, dining and many other categories
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Movie ticket discounts of ₹4,000 or more in a year, with 25% discount on movie ticket purchases
- Discounts on dining worth ₹7,500 in a year
- On a minimum of 4 transactions each month, customers become eligible for complimentary accidental death insurance of up to ₹50 lakhs
- Free fire and burglary protection on goods bought for 180 days
- Savings pf up to ₹1,500 per year on fuel transactions
- Renewal fee waived off for customers who can spend ₹1,50,000 in the current year
- Exclusive discounts on lifestyle products and apparel purchases
- Extensive partnerships with prominent hotel brands like Fortune, Welcome Group and Lemon Tree. Customers can access attractive discounts on hotel bookings.
- Attractive discounts in spa treatments and salons across the country
- Revolving credit at a nominal interest fee
- Up to 50 days of interest free credit facility, from the date of purchase
- Contactless payment technology for enhanced security
- Zero liability on lost card
- 5% cash processing fee
- Cash advance fee of 40% of the credit limit
- Customers can apply for a loan against the credit card
- Card holders can convert purchases into EMI payments
- Customers can transfer outstanding credit balance on their existing credit card
- With SmartPay, utility bill payments are easier, and card holders can accrue cashback and reward points for doing so.
- No airport lounge access
- No concierge services
- Reward points are valid for up to 2 years from the date of accrual
- No golf course benefits
- High interest rate for cash withdrawal services
- Customers have complained regarding the customer services
- Reward points cannot be redeemed as cash, and to be eligible for special prizes, customers need to have higher reward points.
- Discounts on dining and movie tickets
- Exclusive rewards at lifestyle brands
- Globally accepted
- Low annual fees
- EMI options to fund purchases
- Contactless payment technology
- No benefits for frequent international travelers
- High rate of interest
- Limited insurance coverage
- Poor customer services
What is your experience using this credit card? Let me know in comments please.