Candor International School, Bangalore Review
Candor International School was ranked as the 5th best international school in Bangalore in 2018 by Times of India. Find out why.
Founded in 2011 and built on a 25-acre site near Electronic City, Candor is a new generation world school with modern, state-of-the-art infrastructure and a host of facilities.
Candor International School, Bangalore Features
Candor International is a certified “green school.” Here are some of its key features:
- 25-acre campus in close proximity to Electronic City. This includes a 6-acre organic farm.
- Smart, digital classrooms with LCD projectors. Every classroom has been designed with safety in mind and has emergency exits.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP) for students from Pre-KG to grade 5, Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) curriculum for grades 6 to 10 and an option between CAIE and IB for grades 11 & 12.
- Social work experience, English as a second language (ESL), special education needs, arts and sports are integrated into the school curriculum.
- It has students from 19 nationalities, resulting in an atmosphere of diversity.
- Well-stocked, well-lit and ventilated libraries, separate for primary, middle and high school.
- Four spacious and well-equipped science laboratories, adhering to CAIE and IB requirements.
- Word class sports facilities, including basketball courts, tennis courts, soccer & hockey field, cricket pitch, a half Olympic size swimming pool and athletics track.
- Gymnasium for older students
- Indoor sports areas for throw ball, table tennis, snooker, air hockey, foosball, chess, carrom and play station.
- Cafeteria and medical care
- Residential facilities for students of grades 5 to 12. Separate dorms for boys and girls.
- AC buses equipped with GPS for transporting students between home and school.
- High tuition fees (₹2.2-3.96 lakhs for day scholars and ₹4.1-4.7 lakhs for boarders)
- International curricula can be quite tough, and the school doesn’t provide an option for CBSE or ICSE curricula.
- Large campus with excellent infrastructure and facilities
- Great atmosphere for grooming due to the presence of students of many nationalities.
- High fees
- No option for CBSE or ICSE curricula
What are your thoughts on this school?
Photo by Rebecca Zaal from Pexels.
If you like this project, please support us and consider making a donation!