Candor International School was ranked as the 5th best international school in Bangalore in 2018 by Times of India. Find out why.
Founded in 2011 and built on a 25-acre site near Electronic City, Candor is a new generation world school with modern, state-of-the-art infrastructure and a host of facilities.
In this article...
Candor International School, Bangalore Features
Candor International is a certified “green school.” Here are some of its key features:
- 25-acre campus in close proximity to Electronic City. This includes a 6-acre organic farm.
- Smart, digital classrooms with LCD projectors. Every classroom has been designed with safety in mind and has emergency exits.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP) for students from Pre-KG to grade 5, Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) curriculum for grades 6 to 10 and an option between CAIE and IB for grades 11 & 12.
- Social work experience, English as a second language (ESL), special education needs, arts and sports are integrated into the school curriculum.
- It has students from 19 nationalities, resulting in an atmosphere of diversity.
- Well-stocked, well-lit and ventilated libraries, separate for primary, middle and high school.
- Four spacious and well-equipped science laboratories, adhering to CAIE and IB requirements.
- Word class sports facilities, including basketball courts, tennis courts, soccer & hockey field, cricket pitch, a half Olympic size swimming pool and athletics track.
- Gymnasium for older students
- Indoor sports areas for throw ball, table tennis, snooker, air hockey, foosball, chess, carrom and play station.
- Cafeteria and medical care
- Residential facilities for students of grades 5 to 12. Separate dorms for boys and girls.
- AC buses equipped with GPS for transporting students between home and school.
- High tuition fees (₹2.2-3.96 lakhs for day scholars and ₹4.1-4.7 lakhs for boarders)
- International curricula can be quite tough, and the school doesn’t provide an option for CBSE or ICSE curricula.
- Large campus with excellent infrastructure and facilities
- Great atmosphere for grooming due to the presence of students of many nationalities.
- High fees
- No option for CBSE or ICSE curricula
What are your thoughts on this school?