Lanco Hills Apartments, Hyderabad Review
Lanco Hills is one of the premium luxury residential communities in Hyderabad, but residents have a lot of grievances against the society management. Here’s more.
Btw, we’ve listed the best apartments in Hyderabad here.
Lanco Hills, located in Manikonda, Hyderabad, is spread across lush green landscapes. What you get here are super-deluxe, ready-to-move-in 3-4 BHK apartments and villas, designed to provide a contemporary lifestyle to high net worth individuals and families. Although equipped with the best infrastructure, residents have voiced several complaints regarding the maintenance services.
Lanco Hills, Hyderabad, Features
- 3-4 BHK apartments and villas ranging in size from 1,375 sq. ft. to 4,477 sq. ft., priced between ₹72.86 lakhs and ₹2.37 crores.
- CCTV camera surveillance and round the clock security teams have been put in place for security
- Well-ventilated, Vaastu-compliant homes with adequate lighting and wooden floors
- Facilities include air-conditioned gym, salon and spa
- Indoor sports facilities include table tennis, chess room, billiards, carrom board and squash courts
- Outdoor basketball courts, volleyball court, skating rink and lawn tennis court
- Swimming pool and yoga center
- Meditation hall, bicycle track and jogging tracks
- 24-hour power backup facility
- Separate play areas for kids
- Well-stocked library
- Convenience stores like grocery marts, supermarkets, mobile vegetable carts, pharmacy, stationery shops and ice-cream parlor within the complex
- 1,50,000 sq. ft. club house, with premium facilities, including sports bar, gold class theaters, club gaming zones, bar and cigar lounge and more
- Located in close proximity to schools like Educare High School, Scholar International, Akshara International and more
- Well connected to nearby IT hub and financial districts, as well as prominent residential localities like Film Nagar, Narsingi, Shaikpet, Telecom Nagar Extension, Gachibowli and Borabanda
- Several good hospitals are located nearby, such as Balaji Hospital, Aditya Hospital, Hyderabad Medical Centre and more
- ATMs and branches of prominent banks like ICICI, Andhra Bank, HDFC Bank and State Bank of Hyderabad
- Creche facility and polyclinic located within the premises
- Laundry services and boutique
- Many residents have complained regarding poor maintenance of facilities and premises
- Plumbing issues seem to be a regular occurrence in the society, with most flush systems not working properly and repair services being slow. There also are issues with electrical services.
- Heavy charges are levied for use of club house and other amenities
- The complex is too crowded, with limited flats on sale now. There are other options in the neighborhood at lower prices.
- Quality of fittings are reportedly not good in the flats
- Area around the community is still underdeveloped
- Many customers have faced issues with registration and flat handover
- Modern, luxury amenities on-premises
- Green and pollution free environment
- High security
- Poor maintenance
- Poor quality of fittings
- Lack of good customer services
- High price
- Not close to major airports and railway stations
- Transportation infrastructure is poor
Do you know more about this apartment? Please share in comments below.
If you like this project, please support us and consider making a donation!